We can help you claim back any unfair bank charges. Here at RYM Claims we have many years experience in all kinds of banking complaints. We have enable our customers to claim back thousands of pounds worth of penalty charges, PBA Claims and mis-sold PPI including interest. We work strictly on ‘no win, no fee basis so you have nothing to lose.
- Have you paid packaged accounts fees on your current account and want to reclaim them?
- Did you know that over 15 million people have paid monthly account fees on their current account and any of these could be reclaimed?
- If you have paid monthly bank account fees (monthly amounts of £10 to £30) you could be due a refund of about £2000!
- Packaged account fees can be reclaimed on any current account that you have had whether it is open or closed.
- Have you an account where you pay a fee that covers Travel Insurance, Car Breakdown or Mobile Phone Cover. If you do you can reclaim these fees as the account is likely to been missold and these fees are reclaimable.
- We can reclaim your account package fees on a no win no fee basis so you have nothing to lose. No refund no fee!
Claim back any unfair charges on: Over the limit authorised and unathorised overdraft penalties. Excessive credit card fees and penalties.
Packaged Bank Charges
Claim back all fees plus interest on any packaged bank account you were mis-sold. Packaged bank account were usually ‘special’ account deals bundled with insurance for motoring, travel or mobile phones.
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI)
Reclaim any PPI you have been mis-sold in the last 25 years. We will not need any original paperwork or documents to help you make a claim.
RYM Claims Ltd will work hard to uncover and recover any money you may be owed. We will attempt to go back further than most other claims companies, helping our clients to claim back up to 13 years worth of unfair bank charges and our mis-sold PPI clients up to 30 years. Furthermore you will not need to provide any original paperwork or documents to reclaim your bank charges or PPI.
If for some reason I am not successful in obtaining a refund regarding your Account Package Charges on the facility then there is nothing to pay. It is purely a No Win No Fee basis so you have nothing to lose, where our fee if successful is 25% including the VAT.
Just to give you some background I have been dealing with bank complaints since 1999 personally following my time in a high street bank. My company operates with a handful of staff and a continuous number of clients so that I personally have time to oversee all of the claims.
To look into any claim all I need is to know the name of the bank you had a bank account with and ideally the account number although this is not essential